I have been working in the field of software development since 2005 and have gained experience in various roles. Initially, as a pure software developer, later with technical design responsibility up to team lead with disciplinary management and budget responsibility. In the process, I was able to experience and help shape various changes – from digitalization to agility to self-organization with Holacracy.
At the beginning of this path, I discovered my enthusiasm for technology and later my energy for people. Thus, in the last few years, my focus has changed from technology to people and all related topics.
- seit 2021 Head of Technology of the product area after sales at idealo Internet GmbH
- seit 2021 internal coach at idealo Internet GmbH
- 2021 - 2022 team lead in the product area after sales at idealo Internet GmbH
- 2019 - 2021 team lead of the scrum master team at Testo SE & Co. KGaA
- 2017 - 2019 team lead and Lead Link at Europace AG
- 2016 - 2019 lead developer at Europace AG
- 2015 - 2016 lead developer at Hypoport AG
- 2013 – 2015 senior software developer at Hypoport AG
- 2012 – 2013 technical project manager and backend developer at Searchmetrics GmbH
- 2010 – 2012 project manager research and development and software developer at Neofonie GmbH
- 2009 – 2010 software developer at Neofonie GmbH
- 2007 – 2009 internship at Neofonie GmbH
- 2005 – 2007 internship at Siemens COM, later Nokia Siemens Networks
- 2004 internship at T-Systems
- 2003 internship at TeDeuM
education and trainings
- 2022 STAGES & Organisations (Heiko Veith, Bewusstes Unternehmen *)
- 2021 Search Inside Yourself (Thomas Fries, Arist von Hehn)
- 2020 - 2021 Education as integral business coach at Coaching Center Berlin approved by ICF, IOBC and DBVC *
- 2019 NoEstimates (Vasco Duarte)
- 2019 STAGES for Business Beginners (Terry O‘Fallon, Kim Barta *)
- 2018 Integral STAGES for Coaches (Terry O‘Fallon, Kim Barta *)
- 2018 Productivity Boostcamp (Antoine Larchez *)
- 2018 Holacracy Facilitator training (The Dive *)
- 2018 Holacracy Training (Bewusstes Unternehmen *)
- 2014 - 2015 leadership training (leadership, management, rethorics, communication, presentation)
- 2014 Train the Trainer
- 2011 IT project management (Prof. Dr. Roland Petrasch - qme software)
- 2007 – 2009 studied media informatics at BHT-Berlin (master of science)
- 2003 – 2007 studied media informatics at TFH-Berlin (diploma (FH))
- 2001 university-entrance diploma acquired at a secondary school in Germany at Oberstufenzentrum Kommunikations-, Informations- und Medientechnik Berlin
- GOTO Berlin 2018: The different perspectives needed for self-organization
- Manage Agile 2018: Der Weg entsteht beim Gehen - Die unterschiedlichen Perspektiven auf dem Weg zur Selbstorganisation
- Berlin Expert Days 2018: Selbstorganisierte Gehaltsfindung ohne klassische Führungskräfte
- GOTO Nights Berlin (23.11.2017): Who is the one? *
- Manage Agile 2017: Who is the one?
- Hypoport Leadership Days 2017: Who is the one?
- Berlin Expert Days 2017: Who is the one?
- MongoDB Usergroup Berlin (23.6.2016): MongoDB - Can we have a backup please? *
- JAX 2015: (Fr)agile Werte
- code.talks 2014: (Fr)agile Werte
- Backend Web Berlin (26. Mai 2014): MongoDB - data distribution *
- Berlin Expert Days 2013: MongoDB - Datenverteilung, aber wie?
- Developer Conference 2013: MongoDB - Datenverteilung, aber wie?
- MongoDB Berlin 2013: Sharding - HandsOn
- MongoDB Usergroup Berlin (6.11.2012): Sharding Workshop *
- since 2017 co-founder and member of the program committee of FOSS Backstage together with Isabel Drost-Fromm and newthinking GmbH (later Plain Schwarz) www, Twitter
- 2017 - 2019 co-organizer Async Cat Herding Meetup Berlin with Isabel Drost-Fromm - Blog, Twitter
- 2012 - 2019 co-founder and co-organizer MUGBerlin with Jörg Pfründer (MongoDB User Group Berlin) - Meetup, Twitter
- paper 2010 „Adaptive Music News Recommendations based on Large Semantic Datasets“ Till Plumbaum, Andreas Lommatzsch – Technische Universität Berlin, Stefan Rudnitzki – Neofonie GmbH Berlin
- master’s thesis “Disambiguation and semantic fusuin of semi structured data”
- diploma’s thesis “Abstraction and encapsulation of GUI components”